INSPIRATION FROM THOU SOUL

Sudden glimpses of
Resemblance
Took thy heart
To thou memories
Back to someone
Thou provided thy inspiration
Thou taught thy glow of life,
Thou cherished thy cognizance
Thou affected thy conscience
Thou helped thy in growth

Thou possess
A little dark complexion
Flowing of serene countenance
Make thou unique
Thou eyes filled with caring touch
Thou delicate movements
Soothed my heart
Like a fresh morning air

Thou sometime flicker on my psyche
Though I never met thou
Never talked thou
But stole thou
Divine rhythmic beauty
And enlightened thy soul
with sparkle of thou heavenly glow

Saying
Thy must go on
Thy have to rise
Thy have to touch the sky

Thou gives me courage
In thy despair
Thou give me soothing touch
When I need it
Thou do so much
For thyself
Thy wonder
From where thou inspire
Even after being in soul form
As thy materialistic world
Burned thou body
For thy lascivious charm

Thy want to
Thank thou
For thou inspiration but;
Thy couldn’t muster
Courage

Thy prayer for
And thy cherish the belief
Thy may get chance to
Thank her in heaven

Raj Gupta

1 comment: