Money! Money! Money!

Money ! Money ! Money !
Everyone is running after money
People are sucking blood of kith and kin for money
Patriots turned into traitor for money
Lover’s flirt for money
People lie for money
And lot more je nai sais quoi for money
I gasped, when I saw a guy running passionately
Was he after money ?
No ! No! No! Then why he was running
In this materialistic world?
Was he nothing to do with Money
Of course, yes, as he said
Your money I have to return gentlemen
And he put some money in my hand
I feel happy and Gleeful to get such people on earth
Who are so honest and sincere for thyself
And realized that people are still honest
And Honesty survives over wickedness
Per my psyche and cognizance
Thou to these people only the mankind is
Cherishing the Dream Of a true Society

Raj Gupta

2 comments:

  1. realistic poem :)
    very nice

    check out my trial with money :)

    http://smiling-soul-sowmya.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-limerick.html

    ReplyDelete